Hii friends, most of PC and Mobile users uses WiFi connection to attached with the internet. But the don’t know how to protect your WiFi data by unauthorized users. So friends today I am going to tell you about how to secure your WiFi data by unwanted users.
- First of all, connect your PC to a WiFi network.
- Now open your web browser and enter your router IP address that must be http:/192168.0.1 or http:/192.168.0.1 by default and you can get it in CMD by entering command ipconfig.
- Now enter username and password of WiFi by which you connected for attached with the internet.
- Now search for router setting and click on it and go to advanced>wireless card access list.
- Now click on ADD button to add the device to connect with WiFi.
- Then enter the MAC address and name of devices which you want to access data from your WiFi.
- You can get the MAC address of your android mobile phone in setting>about phone>Mac address. And for PC MAC address you can go to CMD and entering ipconfig/all and note the physical address.
- Now search for turn access control and check on it.
So Guyz, This was the trick to save your wifi from Unwanted Users.
I Hope You Liked This.
Share Your Views In Comment Section.