In this tutorial I’ll show How to hack a WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi connection through a bootable USB.
THINGS YOU WILL NEED –
1.A USB pen drive
2.beini.iso file. Download beini.iso
3.UNetbootin software to make your USB drive bootable
Some few steps you would have to do (WEP)
1. Write beini.iso on your USB by UNetbootin.
2. After finishing restart your PC and boot it from your USB.
3. If you were successful to boot up then you should see something like this. Click Minidwep-gtk.
4. Click OK.
5. Now Minipwep-gtk program will open. Click Scan.
6. Select a wireless network(should have Client) from the list. And click Launch to start cracking process.
7. Sometimes it take a while according to your victim connections, IVS value and password strength. So keep patience.
8. If it finds a password, it should appear like this.
RESTART YOUR PC AND BOOT FROM YOUR OS THEN ENTER THE FOUND PASSWORD
Comment & Share…